Customer Service Representative | Core Duties:
Customer Service Representative is expected to perform the duties necessary to support all independent distributors at a basic to intermediate level in the areas of distributor relations.
• Provide excellent customer support by ensuring client's inquiries and concerns are address efficiently.
• Provide out-bound emails or calls to distributors and customers to resolve support issues in a timely manner
• Communicate general guidelines and instructions to distributors (via email, phone, written correspondence and in person)
• Understand of all areas (order, auto-ship, returns, exchange, refunds, shipping, marketing, sales, etc.)
• Be familiar with the company's product, pricing information and promotions.
• Use superior phone etiquette to get information, greet callers and establish rapport.
• Perform through research on clients' account to resolve complaints as required.
• Provide translation services for both internal and external documents / materials as required.
• Other tasks such as: Assist at company-sponsored events, as assigned; Provide end of the month customer service support.